- This is a new format for 2023
- the courses have been choosen for their popularity and for the cost of green fees and buggies
- During the year this schedule is open to changes depending on the conditions of any of the courses or any price increases that may have not been published so far
- The order of merit will begin on the 1st January and close on the 31st December
- The Player of the Month competitions will run every month from January until December
- The Captain's Stableford and Eclectic plus various other competitions will be played for acording to the calendar.
- Team events and away day comps will not be entered into the P.O.M. or the O.O.M.
- It is intended to have a
presentation event at the end of the year.
Membership renewals:Membership fees for 2023 will be €30 this will include each member recieving a new Society shirt. you will be able to renew your membership from the 11/12/22 onwards.
- Again this year the committee
intend to subsidise the meals at the Captain's day,
Christmas Party and the Anniversary day.
- Competition entrance fees will stay the same €6
- Categories, when there are less than 24 members playing it will be 2 category with 2 prizes 24 to 30 members playing 3 categories with 2 prizes more than 30 members playing 3 categories with 3 prizes.
All member's handicaps will be changed after every eligeble competition automatically via our software in accordance with E.G.A. and R.F.E.G. Rules.
Competition Local Rules:
- Dress code. All players are required to respect the dress code as set out in the rules of golf.
- Pace of play. SLOW play will NOT be tolerated, remember that you are BEHIND the group in FRONT and NOT in front of the group BEHIND.
- Score cards: ALL player MUST exchange their score cards before commencement of play ( this means exchanging cards with the other buggy)
- The score cards MUST be returned to the committee directly from finishing play, signed by both marker and player and MUST be marked in a clear readable manner)
- Score cards returned late will be treated as NONE RETURNS and will not be entered into the results.
- Any player not present for the
presentation will forfeit their prize and it will be
given to the next best score
- ALL players should present themselves at least 45 mins. before their tee time. ( please consider that the committee would also like to enjoy their day's golf)
- Lift , clean and place within the length of a score card no nearer to the hole on all closely mowed areas.
- Free drop from ALL made-up cart paths
The committee will decide on any queries and their decision will be final