To be encouraged to join the Society after playing 3 times with us.
- This is a new format for 2020
- the courses have been choosen for their popularity
and for the cost of green fees and buggies
- During the year this schedule is open to changes
depending on the conditions of any of the courses or any price increases
that may have not been published so far
- The order of merit will begin on the 1st March and
be calculated until 30th May and open again 1st September and close on
the 30th November
- The Player of the Month competitions will run
every month from January until December
- The Captain's Stableford and Eclectic plus various
other competitions will be played for acording to the calendar.
- Team events and away day comps will not be entered
into the P.O.M. or the O.O.M.
- It is intended to have a presentation event at the
end of the year.
Membership fees for 2020 will be €30 this will include each member
recieving a new Society shirt. you will be able to renew your membership
from the 11/12/20 onwards.
- Again this year the committee intend to subsidise
the meals at the Captain's day, Christmas Party and the Anniversary day.
- Competition entrance fees will stay the same €6
- Categories, when there are less than 24 members
playing it will be 1 category with 4 prizes 24 to 30 members playing 2
categories with 3 prizes more than 30 members playing 3 categories with
All member's handicaps will be changed after every eligeble
competition automatically via our software in accordance with E.G.A. and
Competition Local Rules:
- Dress code. All players are
required to respect the dress code as set out in the rules of golf.
- Pace of play. SLOW play will
NOT be tolerated, remember that you are BEHIND the group in FRONT and
NOT in front of the group BEHIND.
- Score cards: ALL player MUST
exchange their score cards before commencement of play ( this means
exchanging cards with the other buggy)
- The score cards MUST be
returned to the committee directly from finishing play, signed by both
marker and player and MUST be marked in a clear readable manner)
- Score cards returned late will
be treated as NONE RETURNS and will not be entered into the results.
- Any player not present for the presentation will
forfeit their prize and it will be given to the next best score
- ALL players should present
themselves at least 45 mins. before their tee time. ( please consider
that the committee would also like to enjoy their day's golf)
- Lift , clean and place within the length of a
score card no nearer to the hole on all closely mowed areas.
- Free drop from ALL made-up cart paths
The committee will decide on
any queries and their decision will be final